1) This company was called Lutsuko and later changed its name to something that literally means 'to lose money'. Which one?
2) Which car in Spanish means 'Charming'?
3) Which international brand had an ad campaign - 'Tomorrow is mine' and had signed Rahul Dravid for the campaign?
4) This organisation has 1356 members and has the ad-line "the world put stock on us". Which organisation?
5) Of whom did Shahrukh Khan once say that 'our figures are similar'?
6) Who designs jewellery for the company called Artex?
7) What is a coin with a minting error called ?
8) What is the name of the new FM channel introduced by India Today?
9) What is 'Agfa' the trade mark for?
10) Which international airline uses the slogan "Smooth As Silk" in its advertisements?
1) (B) Sony
2) (A) Matiz
3) (A) Reebok
4) (C) NYSE
5) (D) Cindy Crawford
6) (B) Priyanka
7) (A) FIDO
8) (C) Red
9) (C) Photo Goods
10) (D) Thai Airways