The farewell of the MBA 2005-07 batch, “Au Revoir”, organized by the MBA 2006-08 batch on 11th February, 2007. All enthusiastic eyes were filled with tears the moment the juniors bid their farewell to their seniors.
The Old Order Changeth
The seniors leave to join their respective companies, Deloitte, Keane,Whipro, Satyam, HCL Technologies etc to name a few and the juniors take charge of the institute’s responsibilities. The reconstitution of various teams and clubs takes place and the new army prepares it self to perform its best.
• The dance party “Night Fever” organized by “Ushma” the Dance Club on 11th February, 2007.
• “Dumb Charades” organized by the Literary Club on 18th March, 2007 in which the MBA team comprising of Rakesh Gedam and Pulastya Roy won the first prize bringing laurels to the department.
• “Trophee Des Championees 2007” the football event organized by the Sports Club, “Spirit”. The trophy was lifted by BTech2k5.
• “Ad-Mad”, the advertisement making competition, to display one’s talents, innovation and creativity by the Dramatics Club, “Rangatarangini” on 5th of April, 2007.
• “Bollywood-Antakshari” organized by “Virtuosi”, the Music Club on 8th April, 2007.
• "Script Writing" competition by the Dramatics Club, “Rangatarangini”.
• “Creative Writing” competition organized by the Literary Club.
The Grand Gala
The preparation for the upcoming “Effervescence-MMVII”, IIIT-A’s technical-cum-cultural-cum-management fest to be held in November, starts. A great response for sponsorship claims has already started generating.