1) Who was the first to talk about ‘Transformational Leadership’?
a. Pradip Sindhu
b. Philip Kotler
c. James McGregor Burns
d. James Womack
2) They issued the worlds’ first coins:
3) The world’s lowest denomination note?
a. Fiji 1 penny
b. Indian 1 rupee
c. Hungary’s 1 Pengo
4) Who owns the Outlook Publishing group?
a. The Rahejas
b. The Ambanis
c. The Tatas
d. The Birlas
5) India’s oldest newspaper still being printed?
a. Mumbai Samachar
b. The Times of India
c. Dainik Bhaskar
6) Which noodles brand holds the Guinness record for largest packet of instant noodles?
b. Top Ramen
7) This car is Pakistan’s reply to Indian Nano. It is called?
8) This was Narayan Murthy’s first entrepreneurial venture.
a. Infosys Technologies
c. Integrated Software Research Ltd.
d. None of the above
9) Which of the following Indian monuments was built by a company called Gammon India Limited?
a. Taj Mahal
b. Gateway of India
c. Qutab Minar
d. Red Fort
10) What’s so special about Ts’ai-Lun?
a. He invented bicycle
b. First person to reach the South Pole
c. He invented paper
d. First person to travel round the world